If you have one of hot day, try this. You can satisfy your thirsty by icy cold soup and hunger by fresh crunch salmon salad.
Prep time 20 mins
Cook time 15 mins
100g of fresh salmon fillet (or soft boiled eggs)
1 bunch of asparagus
1 small handful of pea shoots
2 cups of beef stock
Korean mustard sauce for spicy
1. Blanch asparagus and wash in cold water. set a side
2. Cook buckwheat noodle for 3 mins in boiling water. quickly wash in cold water and drain it out.
3. slice fresh salmon fillet into cube ( alternatively, you can use soft boiled eggs and cut it half)
4. place buckwheat noodle in a bowl and place asparagus, pea shoots & fresh salmon nicely. Pour naengmyeon beef stock in the bowl. ( you can get naegmyeon beef stock or vegetable stock in Korean grocery store or you can use own your own)
5. Serve with Korean mustard or wasabi if you like spicy